How to Check Glo Bonus Balance
Check Glo Bonus Balance – The process of Checking Glo bonus balance is totally different from checking the normal balance. This article will, however, show you how to check your bonus balance on Glo Network.
Don’t confuse yourself by the word “Glo bonus,” I mean for Airtime (call credit) and data bundle.
I ran into this same issue a couple of days ago after recharging my Glo line, and I got a reward of N21,000 airtime to call any network.
I was excited and wanted to show my friends but then did not know how to check the bonus balance on Glo.
The first thing I did was to try the normal method of Glo account balance checking using #124#, hoping instead of entering one in the prompt, there would be other options, there weren’t any. I started digging, and I saw the solution.
Glo mobile network often offers extra bonuses to subscribers, and sometimes you may not know how to check it. So I have decided to make the work easier by listing out the various techniques you can use in checking the Glo bonus balance on your account.
As I said earlier, it is easy if know the fast USSD codes. Below are the Glo Bonus codes you might like to use. The good thing is – there are more than one USSD codes you can use to check your bonus. One is easier to remember than the other. You will almost always remember it.
1. USSD Codes for Checking Glo Bonus Balance
Using #122# Short Code:
On your mobile phone, Dial #122#, and you will see the information about your bonuses and their expiration date. This would include all the bonuses you have, both Nigerian and international.
Depending on your bundle bonus package, you can add additional numbers to the USSD code to check your balance:
- #122*34#– USSD number for Glo Welcome Back to know your locked bonus balance.
- #122*35#– Quick code to check unlocked bonuses for Glo Welcome Back
- #122*2#– it’s a quick code to use if you have subscribed to BUMPA package.
- #122*10#– dial this number to receive information about your campus booster voice bonus on Glo
- #127*0#– use this simple USSD number to check your Glo data plan bonus This is usually added to the main data balance. So what you will see here is your normal Glo data balance plus bonus balance.
2. Checking Glo Bonus Balance Using SMS:
We have mentioned the option of using USSD code to check your bonus balance on Glo. Alternatively, you can also get your balance via SMS.
All you need to do is send INFO as a text message to 127. You will get a response SMS that has the details of your balance, its expiration date, and other details.
Other from that, any information on Glo data bundle balance can be seen at gloworld.com. The challenge with that is just that the information are not easily accessible and can sometimes be confusing to some people.
Please, if this article was helpful, let us know by using the comment section below, and don’t forget to share.
Remember: Sharing is caring.