Table of Contents
How to Check Glo Bundle Balance
Check Glo Bundle Balance – The reason behind this article, was when I tried searching for how much data Bundle I have used out of my Glo internet packages
Basically, what I discovered when I tried checking the Glo data balance, is that there are two major working methods on how to check Glo data balance.
I will also show you how to check Glo data balance on Android, Smartphones, iPhones, iPad, Laptops, and PC.
One of the most asked question on our comment section from Glo subscribers, is how do I check my data balance (remaining MB) on Glo? Here’s the answer to this question.
Here are few methods on how To Check Your Glo Data Balance
Text: the texting method is a very common method that can be used to check your Glo data balance on your phone.
- Go to the message section
- Text ‘info’ to 127
- You will receive a message that read, ‘your account is ACTIVE and will expire….’
Text: This is also known as a texting method. It can be used to check your Glo data balance on your phone.
- Go to the message box
- Text ‘2’, to 131
- You will receive an SMS shortly.
- Your data balance will appear on your phone.
How To Check Remaining MB/Gigs on Glo Sim
- The first working method on how you can easily view your data usage is to visit http://hsi.glo.com
- For you to easily and simply check the Balance of your Glo internet subscription (data balance), you are to send INFOas SMS to 127. Wait for a second, and you will receive a reply from Glo customer care, which contains all the information you need to know regarding your current remaining internet subscription plan, including the expiry date and remaining MB or Gigabytes.
Important Info: It is very important to note here, that you can’t use this code/method to check for bonus data on Glo Bounce tariff plan, it is only for the paid internet subscription.
Please, if this article was helpful, let us know by using the comment section below, and don’t forget to share.
Remember: Sharing is caring.