Do you know how to check GLO balance online, via SMS or USSD? I guess not!
You’re in luck because this guide teaches how to check account on glo. Plus, you’ll learn how to check your Glo bonus account balance too.
Since Glo has an hobby of dishing out bonuses almost daily; and sometimes, people even don’t know they have bonuses.
My dad keeps keeping bonuses and allows them expire without completely using them; because most times, he doesn’t even know he has free Awoof data and airtime.
One added advantage of checking your data bundle is that you know how to manage the data you have left.
How to check Glo Balance
Here is how to check account balance on Glo
- Dial #124# and wait till you get a message telling you to press 1.
- Enter 1 in the command prompt and click on send.
On completing this, you will see the available balance you have left.
An alternative will be do dial dial #124*1# to show your account balance without having to enter any other command.
READ MORE: How to Check 9Mobile Data Balance
How to Check Bonus Account Balance on Glo
The general code for checking bonus airtime balance on Glo is #122#. But, the postpaid or prepaid tariff plan you’re presently subscribed to may not show the bonuses you have even if you dial #122#
Here are the codes for checking bonuses on different Glo tariffs:
- Glo Campus booster bonuses: #122*10#
- Glo Bumpa package: #122*2#
- Glo Yakata customers need to dial *220*1# to see their bonuses.
- Glo Jumbo: dial #122*23#
- Glo welcome back bonus: dial #122*34# to check locked welcome back bonuses; and #122*35 to check unlocked bonuses.
How to Check Glo Balance Data
To check your remaining data, we will cover that in our future publication but the code is usually *127*0#. You can learn more about checking Glo data and bonus data balance here later.
READ MORE: How to Check Etisalat Data Balance
Tips on Checking Glo Account Balance
Here are some vital information to have in mind when you wish to check account balance on Glo SIM:
- Firstly step is to dial the USSD code #124*1# which is completely free to use within Nigeria. Glo charges you nothing when you dial this code.
Besides, this is the only code you can use while staying in a foreign country because it works for all roaming Nigerians (extra charges could be applied).
- Second option is to dial #124*1# and never mistake it with other numbers.
- Last option here is for users who use both their bonuses and balance (it depends on Glo package you are subscribed to) can check the main balance by dialling #124*1# and bonus balance by calling #122#.
ALSO READ: How to Root Android Phone without Computer
How to Recharge Glo Account
The Glo recharge card is a 15-digit pin for recharge and any Glo voucher higher or lesser than 15 digits, is not a Glo recharge card.
Once you’re done checking your account balance, and need to recharge your Glo airtime account, simply follow the instructions below:
- To recharge a Glo line use the recharge PIN in the following USSD format: *123*PIN# and then Send/Ok. Glo Nigeria recharge codes have a 15-digit PIN. Example, if the PIN is 4444 5555 6666 777, input *123*444455556666777# and press Send/Ok. Dial #124*1# to check account balance.
You can also recharge directly from your bank, using the following steps:
- Just enter *805# and hit dial from a registered Glo line.
- Pick the bank of choice and the amount of airtime to top up.
- If successful, you will get a confirmation response.
If there’s any code on how to check glo balance we left untouched you can let us know using the comment section of this post below.