Table of Contents
How to Check Airtel Data Balance
Check Airtel Data – Are you an Airtel user looking for ways to easily check your Airtel data balance? Then this article is meant for you as I will be showing you the simple guide on how to check your data balance without much work.
Airtel is one of Nigeria’s largest telecommunications network providers with lots of data plans available for its customers.
You have to buy a data plan to enjoy the fast internet access Airtel offers, and you have to keep on checking your data balance to know when exactly to slow down on your data usage.
READ MORE: How to Check My Glo Number
Checking your data balance on Airtel is very simple and easy. Simply dial *140# on your Airtel number and wait for an SMS, including all the details about your data plan.
You will be sent Via SMS the remaining Data and also the expiring date for the data plan. If you didn’t get the SMS, then it might be because of a network error, and you can try the code at a later time.
Alternatively, you can dial *141#, select “6” and send. You’ll receive your data balance and full details of your data plan as well.
If you see that you’re out of data and you want to buy a new plan, dial *141#, select “1” and send. Then choose either of the daily program, weekly plan, monthly plan, or mega plans.
READ MORE: Cheapest and Affordable MTN
Here are some of Airtel codes below to check your balance at any time with ease.
- What is the code to check Airtel airtime balance? The code is *123#
- What is the code to check Airtel internet balance? The code is *140#
- What is the code to check Airtel SMS Balance? The code is *123*7#
- What is the code to check Airtel Data balance? The code is *141*1#
- What is the code to check Airtel Night Data balance? The code is *123*197#
- What is the code to check Airtel minutes balance? The code is *121*1#
- What is the code to check Airtel Night Minutes balance? The code is *123*6#
- What is the code to Check Airtel Number? The code is *282#
- What is Airtel special offers code? The code is *566#
Finally, the above SMS code doesn’t work for all data plans. The best, easiest, and fastest remain ussd.
If any of the above doesn’t work for you, then you might need to speak to Airtel Customer Care Agent. But I am sure one of the codes will work for you.
READ MORE: Etisalat FreeBasic
Please, if this article was helpful, let us know by using the comment section below, and don’t forget to share.
Remember: Sharing is caring.