How do I Improve my blog traffic? This is one question that is always on every blogging mind. It gets frustrating when you write articles and posts but no one reads them.
There are many articles and services online about increasing your blog traffic but most of them do not work or are not practically possible.
ALSO READ: How to Monetize Your Blog in Nigeria
Some sites even offer to use robots to increase your traffic. In this article we will be going through several practical ways of increasing your blog traffic. These methods have been proven and tested to work.
- Use social media: This is one method of improving traffic that always work. Always share your blog posts with your friends and followers on social media. Also on facebook you can boost your post to reach move people for as little as NGN310.
- Write genuine interesting articles: Writing of quality content is really important for increasing your blog traffic. No one wants to read posts that are boring or contain too many grammatical errors
- Write Guest Posts For Other Blogs : When you write guest posts for other blogs you create back links tour blog hence increasing your traffic. It also helps in building an online presence/reputation for yourself.
- Make Your Blog the Home Page for Cyber Cafes in your Area: This is one practical method of improving traffic that works very well. You can make your blog the Home Page for Computers in Cyber Cafes so that once the browser is launches your site will immediately load. This is very easy to do and will barely take you 10 seconds.
- Time: Time is a very important factor in increasing your traffic. Remember Rome was not built in day. It takes a lot of time, effort and dedication to increase your blog traffic. It takes months and years on consistent work to build and maintain steady traffic. But once you can have a steady traffic the reward are numerous.
I am very sure that if you follow these 5 Practical rules to Increasing your Blog Traffic religiously you will see a steady rise in your traffic.