If you have ever wondered how to make money blogging, you’ve come to the right place. This post outlines exactly how bloggers make money.
To make money from blogging there are several things you need which are.
- A blog: Clearly. If you don’t have one starting a blog is very easy. It’s the easiest part.
- Valuable content: Once you have a blog, write. Draw from your experience & expertise and write
informative posts and articles about your chosen topic. Make your content excellent. In order to make money, you must have visitors. But in order to have visitors, you must have quality content.
- Relationships: As you create valuable content, start building genuine and sincere relationships via social media, forums & commenting on other blogs and the likes. Consider starting a mastermind group. Reach out to people in your niche. Find people who could use the information you provide. Get to know them, interact, be friendly by offering no-strings-attached tidbits of your expertise. Word about you spread best via people who know, like and trust you.
- A strong Platform: Keep growing in the knowledge of your craft so that the content you produce gets increasingly great. Use your blog to get exposure, build authority, gain trust and be helpful.
- Stream of Income: These are the different ways you can make income as a blogger.
Table of Contents
5 ways to make money Blogging
Much of the money blogger make doesn’t come from blogging directly. After providing trustworthiness bloggers use their blogs as a platform for launching other products & services that bring in income.
Examples are e books, books, speaking gigs, products, e courses etc.
If you want to make money blogging it takes time, creativity and hustle- a lot of the three but it is absolutely doable.
Each blogger has a different combination of income stream. There is no right way to do it and that’s the beauty of it. They are endless possibilities. These are the top five ways bloggers make money through their blog.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Products
- Physical Products
Unlike many of the other categories, advertising is all about generating income directly from your blog, website or other digital asset.
You advertise on your blog by displaying ads which are graphic images similar to billboards or ads in a magazine.
Typically they are positioned on the site in the sidebar, header footer, footer or within your content. Sometimes they are refered to as banner ads.
There are different ad networks. Ad networks are companies that connect advertisers with publishers(bloggers).
Some Adnetworks are easier to get into than others. Examples of ad networks are Google Adsense, Blogads, BlogHer, Beacon Ads, Federated Media etc.
ALSO READ: 17 Best Gigh Paying Alternatives to Adsense
As an Affiliate marketer, you promote someone else’s product or service in a post or elsewhere. You link to that product or service using your unique affiliate link. When someone clicks through that link and makes a purchase (or completes a desired action set by the company) you earn a commission.
You can sell music or videos that others can use as intros or outros. If you have a knack for code-writing and can write your own themes or plugins, you can sell them. You could also sell ebooks. Many bloggers have written ebooks.
You could advertise and sell your physical products through your blog and make lots of money. Also other services like web building, web developing, writing and lot more.
As I said earlier there is no right way of making money through blogging. You have to discover which ways work better for you.
If this article was helpful please comment below and share on social media.