Do you know what you should do to start making money on Facebook? Where to start and what to invest in to get paid for your activity on this social network? Read on to find out.
Become a writer
- Start searching for a good topic. Even though you might have one particular area in which you are a real pro, you should select one narrow theme in this area and work on elaborating on it. The theme should not be too broad or too narrow, as you might end up being unable to disclose the topic at all since it is too broad to get into one book, or you will produce no new information if it is too narrow. All in all, pick the one in the middle of these two extreme points.
- Moreover, make sure that the theme you chose will generate interest. You should know that Facebook users are very accurate. And depending on what your target audience is, you should make a book engaging and exciting for them. After all, you want to earn money. So, you need to build up an audience.
You will see that Facebook really can do magic, as there is a great potential this network has for selling. So, use it if you are willing to start earning Internet money here.
- Once the theme is chosen, start your research on what has already been said about this topic and take notes of what you want to use in your book as evidence to support your position.
- After that, start working on the first draft which does not have to be perfect. You will have to seek professional help after you write a book, as there is no way your own revision is enough for a real book you want to sell. As soon as you create a book, pick an e-format for it and design, start advertising it online. There are plenty of options Facebook offers its clients. So, learn more about these options and pick ones you find the most useful.
Become a copywriter
- Meanwhile, many of these companies seek the help of professional writers who create high-quality content for their profiles on a regular basis. It is essential to post useful content online if they want the search engines to find them. It is also important if they want the readers to remember about them and use their help. All in all, the copywriter is a valuable team player for any company.
- So, if you have excellent skills in writing and can convince people to purchase things they need from a company you are pointing them to, then you can always try entering this niche.
- You might apply for special courses to learn the basic knowledge of this profession as well as improve your skills before applying for a job, though. So, conduct a research first in this area. It is helpful to have a diploma you can mention in your resume.
- The next step would be creating a portfolio or at least starting your own blog. You will be able to send a link to your blog if a potential employer has questions about your skills and level professionalism.
- Finally, start sending out requests to different companies which you find on Facebook. The best move is to send out a resume and a suggestion on what three posts you will write for them and why. Let them now that you follow them online and know how to increase the conversion. Sound like a real professional and persuade them to hire you with your skills and previous experience. This is another way of how to make money from Facebook.
Create a page on Facebook
Sell fan pages
Join an affiliate program
Here is how it works
- Find a company of several of them where you want to be an affiliate. Don’t worry that the process will be of too much work: companies strive to make this procedure as simple as possible to attract more affiliates. So, usually, it takes up to a couple of minutes.
- Then, connect a group you have on Facebook and an account you created as an affiliate of a certain company. The only thing left for you now is creating quality content to draw traffic to your Facebook page and links to the products of the companies’ you work as an affiliate for.
- You will get money for every click made on your page to the age of the company in question.