Want to check your GOTV Subscription due date or want to know how to check GOTV subscription status or expiry date? Read on.
You can either check GOTV subscription expiry date or due date through the GOTV easy self service portal or via SMS.
How To Check GOTV Subscription status Via Sms
Sms Method 1
To simply check GOTV expiry date through SMS, simply follow the following steps:
- Switch On your Mobile Phone
- SMS “Balance” followed by IUC number to 4688.
- An SMS with your GOTV expiring Date will be sent to you.
Sms Method 2
Just text: DD followed by your decoder IUC No to 4688 and you will be shown your due date.
How To Check Gotv Subscription Expiring Date Online
To check GoTV Due Date online, do the following:
- Visit http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Sign in with your phone number or Surname followed by your IUC number
- click on eazy self service
- From the eazy self service – Scroll Down and click on view my account
- Your Gotv Subscription plan, expiring date and other account details will be displayed.
How to Check GOtv Account Balance Online and SMS Code
How to Check GOtv Account Balance Online and SMS Code.
The information provided here is for subscribers of GOTV package and those who are looking for means of checking their account balance.
Take a moment to read till the end. Try and share this solution with your friends on social media pages.
Checking balance on GOTV is a whole lot simpler. You can either check your balance via the GOTV website online or through SMS.
Here are the procedures for checking GOtv balance using either of the methods shared:
How to Check GOtv Balance with SMS Code
To check GOTV balance using SMS code, just follow our instructions below:
- Open your SMS appon your phone to create one
- TYPE “BALANCE” LEAVE A SPACE FOLLOWED BY YOUR IUC NUMBER OR SMART CARD NUMBER AND THEN FORWARD TO 4688.
- You will recieve a reply containing the details you seek.
- Hope you’ve found a solution.
How to Check GOtv Balance Online
Checking GOtv balance online the simplest gan sef; just follow the steps written below to have it done;
- Go to http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Locate and click on the menu icon
- Ensure you pick your country of residence
- From the list of the menu, tap on eazy self service
- From the eazy self-service list, navigate and click on my account to sign in
- Sign in with your IUC number and phone number. Your account details will be displayed.
If you require more clarification, do not hesitate to chat the customer service agent of GOTV online through calls or social media pages (Facebook, Twitter) to help you check the balance.
Now, you know how to check GOTV subscription status on your phone, ensure you like, share and comment.